Come da titolo hotfix con piccole novità tipo il ripristino di alcune World Quest mancanti a Suramar e l’aumento dell’exp nei dungeon normal del 150% per gli alt 😉
- Experience rewarded from queuing for “Random Legion Dungeon” (Normal difficulty) has been increased by 150%.
- Maw of Souls
- On Mythic Keystone difficulty, the portal to Stormheim should no longer be covered up by the Challenger’s Cache.
- Return to Karazhan
- Players who may have missed the final turn-in to Khadgar inside of the Return to Karazhan dungeon are now able to turn in “Fragments of the Past” and “In the Eye of the Beholder” to Khadgar outside of Karazhan.
- “In the Eye of the Beholder” and “The Tower of Power” should no longer fail to give players credit when defeating the final boss.
- (REQUIRES RESTARTS) When returning to a partially-cleared Karazhan, the bosses and associated minions that had previously been defeated by the party leader should now properly be absent, and other players with different boss lockouts should be able to join without issue.
- Players can now see and track their weekly and maximum cap of Lingering Soul Fragments in the Currency pane.
- Hidden Artifact appearances that drop off World Bosses should now be guaranteed on a kill.
- The Creeping Tentacle battle pet will now correctly drop on all difficulties of the Yogg-Saron encounter.
- “Clone”-type abilities on Blood Boil, Bloodgazer Hatchling, and the 2016 BlizzCon pets have been exchanged for other abilities.
- Recipe: Potion of Prolonged Power (Rank 1) no longer drops after you learn Rank 2.
- Players who activate the Ivory Talon buff for the Talon’s Vengeance faction are no longer Friendly to other players and NPCs while inside the Black Rook Arena.
- Class Adjustments
- Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
- Fortified Bark no longer grants critical strike reduction.
- Nourish now allows Healing Touch to apply Rejuvenation (Germination) if Germination is learned in addition to other heal-over-time spells.
- Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
- Ice Form now has a 60 second cooldown.
- Some unintentionally hidden World Quests in Suramar have been re-activated, including World Quests that are new to Patch 7.1.
- Lingering Soul Fragments for the quest “Soul Prism of the Illidari” should now be guaranteed to drop from Heroic dungeon end bosses.