- Bursting Shot should no longer hit enemies far above or below the player when used with Magnetized Blasting Cap Launcher.
- The Holy Priest artifact trait Say Your Prayers should now function correctly, and gives Prayer of a Mending a 6% chance per rank to not consume a count when it jumps.
- Wild Imps summoned by Improved Dreadstalkers will now properly, continuously cast Fel Bolt.
- Completing a Mythic Keystone dungeon on level 11 or higher will now reward base item level 870 loot at the end of the run (was 865).
- Players will no longer lose their Celestial Invitation upon starting the quest “A Celestial Invitation.”
- Additional vendor food and drink items have been re-enabled for use in battlegrounds and Ashran.
- The Patron of War achievement should once again show properly.
- Artifact Power rewards for the losing side have been increased.
- The quest rewards from “Soul Prism of the Illidari” and “The Once and Future Lord of Shadows”, now have a base 870 item level.
- Resolved an issue where “WANTED: Nameless King” and “WANTED: Kiranys Duskwhisper” would sometimes not grant quest credit.
- Rockback Gnashers are no longer despawned by “Neltharion’s Lair: Mother of Stone”.
- When using the Leave Vehicle button during “The Day that Deathwing Came: The Real Story”, the player is returned to their normal size.
- The Fal’dorei Silkwitch in the “Building an Army” Withered Scenario should now more reliably open the door to the next room when it dies.
- Resolved an issue in which “WANTED: Dreadbog” and “DANGER: Ealdis” would not properly grant the World Quest if the quest NPCs were near each other.
- Resolved an issue in which “WANTED: Warbringer Mox’na” and “DANGER: Stormfeather” would not properly grant the World Quest if the quest NPCs were near each other.
- Archaeology: Highborne Archaeology Fragments can now be looted for the quest “Explosive Results”.
- (IN TESTING) Underwater-only mounts now move faster.
Hotfixes: 8 Novembre
© 2018 Nightwind